Monday, July 12, 2010

San Diego (Day 5): Heading Home

Sadly on Friday, day 5 of our trip, it was time to head home. The kids had a great time with all the cousins that were able to make it.


Jonny (in the back) will be going on a mission in Ausgust. Sammy, Tommy, Austin (right in front of Jonny). Sarah and Hannah (in front of the boys). Ashley and Stephanie (front row). Alexis and Emily were there as well, but they missed the photo op.

Jonny is one great young man. He patiently played with my boys for 4 days. He is a champion.

Goodbye San Diego!

Day 5: We had a very fun trip. Thank you, dad and mom, for putting this whole thing together. Also, thank you Debbie for running with me every morning. Yes, that's right, Debbie and I ran 6 miles every morning. On the way home we stopped at an outlet mall just outside of San Diego and we did a little school shopping. Sarah got two new pairs of shoes, church shoes and running shoes (cute post about that coming soon). I found two pairs of jeans that I like...woohoo! The boys got a couple of different t-shirts. We left the 60 degree weather and came home to 115 degree weather. I miss San Diego.

No comments: