Sammy balancing on the one of the anchor chains. As you walk in they give you a headset to wear around. There are numbers posted throughout the ship and you just punch the number in and then you get an audio tour.
Tommy listening to the audio.
Sammy getting brief on his next mission.
Sammy taking a rest after his mission. This is a junior officer bunk. Much roomier than where the enlisted men bunk.
Austin in heaven.
Tommy getting ready for a crash landing.
Austin giving Sammy a few pointers.
The kids and I in front of a really cool jet.
Austin: "Someday I am going to fly you."
A mouth full of missile helps the medicine go down.
Big brother is such a good example.
Sarah and Dad glad to be back on solid ground.
Day 4 Midway: Pretty good. A little pricey. I wish I would have paid for the kids to do some stimulated flying, but at the time I couldn't imagine spending even more. We didn't even go into the gift shop. The ship was massive. I should have taken a picture of it. We were limited on time so we weren't able to go in the top area where they control the ship (I have no idea what the term is for that - control room?).
No comments:
Post a Comment