Below I have listed their best 2009 time and then their 2010 times. This summer all three meets we went to happened to be the meets where they swam just Breast and Fly. So I have no 2010 times for Back and Freestyle.
Tommy: 2009 Fly Time 34:62 vs. 2010 Fly 29:65 and 28:00 (6 second improvement from last year).
Breast (this year Tommy's age group did 50 meters for the breast rather than 25 meters) 2009 Breast 25 meters 34.44 vs. 2010 Breast 50 meters 1:03:88 and 1:01:66 (if you double Tommy's 2009 time he has a 7 second improvement from last year).
Austin: 2009 Fly 57:31 vs. 2010 Fly 46:91 and 45:35 and 44:37 (13 second improvement from last year)
2009 Breast 1:07:91 vs 2010 Breast 44:31 and 38:47 and 36:50 (30+ second improvement from last year - woohooo!)
3 comments:
I love that you're keeping track of their times from year to year. Way to go, boys!!!
Wow!! I'm impressed with your improvement guys!!!
Good job!!
Swim team seems like a lot of fun! I love the little swim trunks that the boys wear.
Post a Comment