Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Boston - Day 2 & 3

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Knotty Pine
For breakfast we ate at the Knotty Pine.  Very, very good. 

SHOPPING 
I wanted to get some souvenirs for the kiddos, so we headed down to the market.

They had lots of little shops in the market.

RED SOX GAMES 
We didn't have much time to shop, because we got tickets to a Red Sox game the night before. 

This sign is one of the souvenirs we bought for Austin.

Jim 

It was FREEZING!!

We left in the 6th inning because it was so cold.  It was really the wind.  Brrr...I bought three hot chocolates today - one for breakfast, one after shopping, and one at the Red Sox game.  Red Sox beat the Blue Jays.  It was the first game of a 3-game win streak.  Jim and I are good luck for the Red Sox.  Last time we were in Boston, they were not playing so good, we went to a game, they won...then they went on a win streak, and then they ended up winning the World Series that year (2004).  Only time will tell...

BOSTON TEMPLE
Went to the Boston Temple that night.

Then we went to Blue Ribbon BBQ for dinner.  I had the best pulled pork sandwich.  Mmmm...

On Sunday, April 17th, we just went to church.  After church, took a long nap.  Tomorrow's the big day.

1 comment:

Miss Bear said...

Boston is one of my favorite places! Looks amazing! I'm proud of your amazing accomplishment! Not everyone can do that, you did awesome!! :)