Thursday, April 14, 2011
CENTRAL PARK
Today was a beautiful day. Jim came with me to Central Park so I could run. I saw my 90-year-old marathon buddy, Jon, again.
Jim took this cool picture.
Me running across a bridge in Central Park.
ESS-A-BAGEL
For breakfast, we went to the highly acclaimed Ess-a-Bagel. Very delicious. I'm craving one right now.
EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
No visit to New York is complete without a visit to the Empire State Building. After the rain the past two days, the sky was clear and beautiful, so a lot of other people decided today was a good day for the Empire State Building. We probably stood in line for close to two hours, but we got to see this:
Me, Jim, Zane, Denise
SUBWAY
Today was basicall our last day in New York and since we spent so much time on the subway, I had to get a picture of Denise and I in a subway car (we totally looked like tourists).
A LITTLE MORE SHOPPING
I really, really wanted to go to the Nintendo store because Sammy loves Mario Bros. We found him a super cute pair of Mario Bros pajamas, cause he loves to wear pajamas as well.
We chuckled when we saw this truck as we were walking back to our hotel.
Our hotel - the Waldorf-Astoria
NEW YORK YANKEES
For our final night in New York we went to a Yankees game.
Me & Jim
Zane is a big Yankees fan.
This picture is for Boog. Just pretend it is Carlton Fisk or Jason Varitek.
Me and my padre
Denise and I left in the 7th inning. We had an interesting conversation with a guy on the subway. The game ended up going into extra innings with the Yankees beating the Orioles by one run.
1 comment:
I am loving your travel posts, the pics, sights, and wonders of it all!!! That last picture kinda choked me up a bit, I don't know why... Your dad just looks so happy, and you look incredibly beautiful. Love it, love you!
Post a Comment