Monday, July 11, 2011

Independence Day

July 4, 2011
Amazing Jakes

Grandma & Papa Hardy visited over the 4th of July.  To celebrate we went to Amazing Jakes.

Sammy earned quite a few tickets off this game.

Sammy & Jim
We got there at 9am and there were only a few other people so the kids had their choice of rides.  We did the go-karts first, because the lines gets long fast.

Sammy & Sarah on the teacups.

Papa & Sammy on the Frog Hopper.
From the pictures it looks like Sammy took advantage of the rides the most.

Tommy & Austin were spending their time trying to earn a bunch of tickets.

Sammy did awesome on the rock wall.


So did Austin.

And, well, me...at least I tried...

Sammy and Sarah going on another fast ride.  I was getting sick watching them.

Tommy, Austin, Papa, and I decided to go bowling.

Austin

Tommy and Austin earned over 1500 tickets.  With those tickets they got this traffic signal light. 

Thank you, Grandma & Papa for such a fun day.

When we got home, I think all the adults took a nap.  Then we went to our neighbor's house for a swimming and great food.  

We were going to go to a firework show but due to our exhaustion, we opted for a little family firework display.


The kids enjoyed the sparklers - it was the first time they had ever done the sparkler thing.

Boys love fireworks

The kids enjoyed the show. 

So did Grandma & Papa.

Happy 4th of July!!!!

No comments: