Monday, July 11, 2011

The Fun Continues...

July 6, 2011
Swimming & Organ Stop Pizza

Maylee, Sammy, Austin, Tommy
Sarah, Logan, Sydnie, Max
Our good friends the Vetter's visited for a few days last week.  We had a great time swimming...I'm so grateful for my wonderful neighbors who let us swim in their pool.  

Austin

Sydnie is a little older than Sarah and they were super cute together.

Maylee showing us her moves

Sammy trying on my new swim cap.

Max or Logan???

Sarah

Sammy

Sydnie, Sarah, and Maylee

For dinner we decided to go to Organ Stop Pizza. I heard about this place several months ago and I've wanted to go ever since...basically it is a pizza place and there is a guy who plays this massive organ while you eat.  It was pretty cool.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool beans. By the way, who, where, what is Murky Bottom Designs?