July 7, 2011
Cerreta Candy Co.
Sometimes it is hard to think of things to do in Phoenix during the summer that don't involve water. We decide to go on a tour of the Cerreta Candy Co. Sammy, Sarah and I have gone on the tour before but Tommy and Austin have wanted to do it as well.
Austin, Sarah, Logan, Max, Sammy, Tommy, Maylee, Sydnie
Sarah ready to learn how to make chocolate.
Brooke wants to eat all the chocolate.
The whole gang on the tour.
Tommy eating his white chocolate covered marshmallow.
Sammy
Sarah
The kids are ready to make their chocolate pizzas.
Sarah
Sammy
Austin, Sarah, Sammy, Logan - I just like this picture because I think it is funny that Sarah is turned around backwards. I wonder what she was doing...
Tommy took his pizza making very seriously.
So did Sydnie.
Austin can't wait to eat it.
2 comments:
Maybe Sarah was looking at those pictures on the wall? She's as cute as can be, as are all the Roberts-Hardy familia!!! Love you and all of your summer fun pictures and posts!
Sweet!!!! Oh wait, was that a pun?
Post a Comment