Tuesday, April 3, 2012

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!!!

1ST VICTORY!!!!
April 2, 2012

Tommy's school basketball team, THE CRIMSON KNIGHTS, earned their first victory in any sport (middle school boys).  Being the school's first year, there have been a lot of growing pains particularly on the athletic side.  For the time being our school only has 6th & 7th graders.  We are playing against teams with 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.  The extra year makes a BIG difference.


Regardless the boys have played with heart and have not lost their spirit.  They continue to play each game with aggressiveness.  In a couple of years when they are not totally outmatched size wise they will add more and more victories.

GREAT GAME KNIGHTS!!!

p.s. I have been very proud of Tommy.  I think he is the only 6th grader on the "A" team.  He has started every game.  His defense has improved drastically.  He has a great shot and is usually good for a few jumpers from the wing.  His freethrow shooting is outstanding.  He is a great all-around team player and I'm looking forward to watch him continue to develop into an outstanding basketball player.  

1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

What an impressive young man Tommy is!!!