Thursday, April 26, 2012

Egg Coloring

Egg Coloring
April 6, 2012

All week Sarah had been asking me, "When will we color Easter Eggs? Are we coloring Easter Eggs today?"  Well, the day finally arrived on Friday night.  The only problem was little Miss Sarah fell asleep around 6...She seemed really tired so I didn't want to wake her up, but I knew that if we didn't do them on Friday night it probably wouldn't happen. 

So at 7:30, I reluctantly woke her up.  To my surprise she quietly and easily proceeded to color the eggs (I was worried waking her up would make for a cranky color time).  We had a good time and as soon as we were done, Sarah laid back on the rocking chair and promptly fell asleep.

Sammy

Sarah

Sammy showing us the new spaces in his teeth (between Sammy and Austin we were losing one or two teeth a week for a while there).

Austin

Tommy even had a good time.

Yeah, he smiled.

Sarah with her assorted eggs.

Austin

Sammy

Tommy with all the eggs.

No comments: