Happy 4th Birthday, Sarah!!!
August 8, 2011
On Monday, August 8, Sarah celebrated her 4th birthday. The morning started off with her favorite breakfast - pancakes and sausage. After breakfast, we opened presents before the boys had to leave for their FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
Sarah got a music set.
and the Disney Princesses.
Grandma & Ladd also sent an outfit and pajamas...and NAIL POLISH!!! Sarah loves the nail polish and besides putting it on her fingernails, she has put some on the shells she collected from Lake Havasu (the shells are very pretty with the glitter on them). Also, Sarah got three necklaces from Grandma & Papa Hardy.
That afternoon Sarah and I had a fun day shopping. She got a new pair of jeans and two shirts.
I asked Sarah if she had a good birthday. She said, "yeah, but I haven't had my real birthday yet." I told her that it was her real birthday. She told me, "my real birthday is when my friends come."
My baby girl is now FOUR YEARS OLD!!! How did it happen so quickly?
Four things I love about Sarah.
1. Clean - she loves to clean and organize. Just yesterday she said, "Mom, let's organize the toy box." Sadly, I talked her out of it but I definitely have it on my list of things to do.
2. Obediant - she really tries to do what is asked. Earlier this week she told Jim, "Now that I'm 4, I'm going to listen better."
3. Athletic - Even though she is all girl and loves all the frilly stuff, she is one tough cookie. She can jump high, run fast, do pushups, swing a baseball bat, catch a football, and dribble two basketballs at the same time.
4. Cuddly - She loves to cuddle. No morning (or afternoon or evening) is complete until we "rock" in the lazy boy.
Also she is hilarious, happy, smart, stubborn - I mean, determined - and beautiful inside and out!!!
3 comments:
Such a beautiful birthday girl! My goodness, time keeps flying by oh so fast!
Can't believe she's 4!!! What a cutie patootie!
Awww Happy Birthday Sarah. Seriously it seems like we were just playing volleyball both pregnant!
Post a Comment