August 13, 2011
To celebrate Sarah's 4th birthday she wanted to have a Princess Water Party. So we set up a two slip-n-slides, filled up two little pools, turned on the sprinklers, and gave the kids some spray bottles - WAALAA - Water Party!!!
For the Princess Party and had three of the best helpers ever to pamper our little princesses -
Maddie
Olivia
I also had Audrey, who was my photographer so I don't have any pictures of her. Bummer!!! She got some super pictures.
Cake Time
Either that cake's not very good or Sarah's ready for presents...
I was laughing for days over this picture of Owen...
Pinata Time
Present Time
Bumble Bee Pillow Pet (Thank you Trey & Kade)
Supersized Barbie coloring book and dance outfit (Thank you Marissa)
Beautiful necklace and bracelets (Thank you Natalie)...also My Little Pony and Princess Doll (Thank you Olivia and Bailey)
And the cutest baker ever (Thank you Olivia)
Now Sarah's birthday week is over!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment