Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Park Play

Sarah was in charge of this week's family activity.
Her choice - PARK PLAY

We played some football, some baseball, some basketball,, and some tag.

A little hanging competition.

Austin took a couple of swings.

Look at me!

I'm gonna win!

Maybe not...

Jim, Tommy, and I played a game of 21 (well, we only went to 11 because it was getting late).  I don't want to brag or nothing (actually, I do want to brag), but I schooled those boys.  Hehehe!

Great activity Sarah.

Next week:  Sammy's turn. 

3 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Such fun for the family!!!

Katy B. said...

You schooled them....hahahahaha. Nice!

Jim said...

Jenny only won because I limit the crying of my opponents to one person at a time. This time Jenny was happy, but I can't say as much for the other player that will remain nameless.