Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, we had a "fancy" dinner as a family.  For the first time EVER we used our china.  It was pretty fun.  I need to get it out more often...It is just too hard to get to so it usually stays high up in the cupboard.  We don't really have any "fancy" glasses so the kids drank out of the teacups that came with the set of china (sidenote:  Jim's mom gave us the china several years ago.  I think Grandma King gave it to her...I will need to find out for sure).

Sammy picked this week's family fun activity.  It's a little game we like to call "Attack."

Dad is the attacker.  His mission to hit you with the ball.

Tommy - Attackee #1

Austin - Attackee #2

Sammy - Attackee #3

After some hard playing, it was time for baths.  After baths, it was time for a Valentine treat from Grandma, who gave each of them a box of chocolate.

Sammy

Austin

Sarah

Tommy

Mmm...Chocolate...

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

How cool! :) I'm a wimp and haven't used my wedding china either and so need to follow your example one of these days so that Maddie knows a life beyond plastic cartoon character plates! :)

kimber said...

You guys are so cute. I love how sportsy your family is. Sarah's gonna be one tough very athletic little girl!
(I only get my china out to announce to Dave that I'm pregnant:) (So he knows if the china's out thats trouble:)