WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION, but I had to share another "Funny Sarah" moment. Last night Jim brought home some yummy homemade tamales for dinner. They were delicious, but there were some gaseous side effects.
I am gathering my precious little chicks around for some uplifting scripture time before going to bed. Okay, let's be honest...I'm threatening them with things worse than death if they don't get their hinnies in the living room pronto! At precisely the same moment all of them get in the room, my body's digestive system is hard at work breaking down those tamales, and thus, emitting flatus.
Rounds of "Ewww...who farted...that stinks..." Usually I can blame it on Rusty, but unfortunately he wasn't in the room. Sarah, Little Miss Sensitive Nose, looks at me and says, "Mom, you need to go take a shower." I try to explain that I don't stink it is the "tamales." She doesn't buy it, "You really need to take a shower."
1 comment:
I have never been so thankful for Bishopric training in my life. Glad I missed the gas fest.
Post a Comment