Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hockey Update


Yesterday, Sammy and Austin finished the last session of the Kids First Hockey.  What a great experience.  They both had a great time and they want to keep doing it!


Sammy carrying his bag of hockey gear.


Austin


Sammy


Sammy going "fast."


Howler, the Phoenix Coyote mascot, visited and cheered on the future hockey stars.

 

Howler entertained the parents as well.


Austin got to use a hockey stick today.  Very exciting.


Austin let Sammy hold the stick at the very end.  We were sad because we had to turn in the hockey gear today.  However, the boys did get to keep their jerserys, which they are very excited about. 

Like I mentioned before this was a great experience and I'm glad we had the opportunity to do it.  Never been much of a hockey fan, but I'm starting to really like it. 

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

The boys look so cool in their gear on the ice! :) Love it, love you!

Tiffany said...

That's pretty cool! They look awesome in their gear!