We have been warning Tommy and Austin for years (at least 5) to be nice to Sammy because one day he will be bigger than both of them. We have a wall in the garage where we have marked the kids growth over the years. Last week, I took the opportunity to measure the boys and compare their measurements.
Turns out Sammy at age 5 is taller than Tommy at the age of 6 and Austin at the age of 7. Tommy and Austin both realize it is only a matter time before Sammy is the BIG man on this campus. My prediction is that Sammy is taller than Austin in two years (Austin is 3 years older than Sammy and at this point only about an inch taller)...it will probably be in the teenage years for Tommy, but only because Tommy has five years on him.
This afternoon Tommy and Austin have been spending a lot of time quietly in their rooms. Yes, very unusual. After closer investigation I discovered they are making preparations for a "Shrinking Potion."
Shrinking Potion
1. 3-4 rubber bands
2. 1 flower petal
3. Half an inch of Gatorade
4. 1 drop of water
5. grass
6. 1 piece of Sam's hair
7. Chusher (I asked them what "chusher" was and they said, "like a nut crusher.")
Things we need
1. A small cup
2. Sam asleep (I couldn't help but laugh at this one)
3. "RUBERBANDS" (I think they mean "rubber bands.")
Sammy's days of peaceful naps are coming to an end. And yes, Sammy really is sleeping here. Poor guy.
3 comments:
:) Shrinking potion for their growing little brother... adorable evil geniuses those two!!!
That is the greatest thing I have read in a long long time!!!!
I love it! Wouldn't it be the coolest if they all went to the same college (ASU of course) and played Football together, with Sam playing for the Denfense, Austin on Special teams and Tommy on Offense? With Sarah as the head cheerleader? Oh how the commentators would love it. "There goes Roberts number 21 down for a touchdown. And if it wasn't for his brother's interception and his other brother's field goal kick, the Devils would be trailing. There mother must be so proud!"
Post a Comment