October 7, 2012
Phoenix Airport
The long awaited day has arrived and our trip to beautiful North Carolina begins. All of the kids were super excited for the plane ride. I didn't know what they expected but they didn't even really want to bring anything to entertain them because they thought just being on the airplane would be enough.
Miss Sarah loved, LOVED, LOVED the airplane.
Fortunately, I convinced them to pack books, Nintendo DS, earphones, treats, and other "quiet" activity for the 7-plus hours spent on the plane.
They did great! I was so proud of my kids and how well they listen and got along. They were traveling pros. They were excited that they got to stop in Minneapolis on the way to NC and Houston on the way back home, so they can say they have been in two more states.
LET THE FUN BEGIN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment