5th Grade Pizza/Team Building Night
September 21, 2012
Jake, Cameron, Austin
Austin's 5th grade class had a pizza party at Saguaro Pizzeria. The school encourages each grade to have at least 1 social event a quarter and since I am on the social life committee I get to plan the social events for the 5th grade. Yippee.
They had all-you-can-eat pizza and drinks.
A bunch of girls.
A bunch of boys.
Then we split into 3 groups and played 3 different team building activities.
Activity #1 - Keypunch
jump on each number in order without going out of order or losing balance.
Activity #2 - All Aboard
fold a blanket up as small as you can while standing on it.
Activity #3 - juggle balls
estimate how long it will take the group to pass the ball around in a circle. find out if they overvalued or undervalued their time.
I think all the kids had a good time, but I definitely know these three did -
No comments:
Post a Comment