While the football crew was in El Paso, the rest of us hung out. Friday night, all the remaining adults (my mom, Annette, Debbie, Jim and I) went to the new Sherlock Holmes movie. Very good. Saturday, the girls all went shopping...we all found something we liked. Success!
Me & my Sis Nette
I LOVE YOU!!!
Around 9p.m. on New Year's eve we did fireworks. I was hoping the kids would go to sleep early, but it didn't work.
Sammy, Austin, Sarah
Austin
Sammy
Austin was excited to light some fireworks.
Sarah in one of her new outfits.
These next three pictures I couldn't decide which one I liked best so I just put all three.
Jim & Austin
Austin loves to help his dad.
Jim and Austin with Sarah peeking over their shoulders.
Jim, Austin, Sarah and Sammy.
About 11:30, Jim took my mom and sister Annette to the airport. Nette was flying back home. At about 11:30, the football crew made it back from El Paso.
New Year's Day
Today was an awesome day. After church, Debbie planned this awesome meal. We had a yummy ham, broccoli salad, baked potatoes, and snickers salad.
Later that night we played a game of Guesstures.
Tommy
Debbie
I loved having Debbie here. She ran with me every morning.
Papa
Ashley
Scott - violin?
Stephanie, Ashley, Debbie, and Scott.
Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!!!
1 comment:
What a fantistic holiday! You've got such a wonderful family, truly. May the New Year bring even greater peace and joy to all!
Post a Comment