December 19, 2011
Tonight for FHE we made graham cracker houses. The kids actually put some effort into it this year. Today was such a good day. I can't say this very often but there was seriously no fighting, no contention. Everyone was complimenting the others' graham cracker house and sharing the decorating candy so well.
Austin
Sammy
Sarah
Tommy
Austin's masterpiece. This kid is a natural builder.
Sarah's masterpiece.
Sammy's masterpiece.
Tommy invited his friend, Zach.
Kade & Trey came over and made some graham cracker houses as well.
And to top it all off....
...an elf was left on our doorstep.
It was funny because we had just told Austin and Sammy to walk Trey & Kade home. So they were standing right by the door when the doorbell rang. They immediately opened the door and started chasing "the boy." The next day, "the boy" called just to explain everything so I found out who it was and I think it was funny that they kept saying "the boy." Apparently they were asking "the boy" as he was getting into his car what his name was as he drove off. When I think of a boy I think of a 14 year old boy not a 60+ year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment