Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mom Day

May 8, 2011 - Mother's Day

It's my day and I'll cry if I want to,
cry if I want to,
cry if I want to,
you would cry to if it happened to you.

For the most part, Mother's Day was a good day.  All I asked for Mother's Day was for my kids to be obediante, and cute, and kind, and cosiderate, and loving, and charming -  AND NOT TO FIGHT!!! Well, that lasted all of like 2 seconds, but I did get breakfast in bed.  Thank you, Austin.

And a cute "Character" picture.  As a family, we are working on building positive character traits so the picture is a  perfect addition!!!

I also asked for pictures...I realized that I don't have very many pictures of me with the kids, so I got some "mommy & child" photos. I'm annoyed I have my glass on because there is some serious glare going on, but I still got some cute pictures with the kiddos.

Me & Tommy

Me & Sammy

Me & Austin

Me & Sarah

1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Lovely pics of you & the kids!