May 25, 2011
Today was Tommy's 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony. Tommy will be in middle school next year and I'm still in denial about it. I knew the promotion ceremony would be today, but I didn't really think much of it besides, holy crap, I'm going to have a middle schooler. Tommy dressed in his normal attire...then I went to the ceremony and realized I should have made him dressed up like these gorgeous girls - well, not like a girl, but dressed up...you know what I mean.
Olivia looking classy as ever.
Brenna looking so beautiful.
And Ian looking very handsome in a tie.
But I sent Tommy in sport pants and a Yankees shirt.
Matthew, Tommy, Quintin - Matthew and Quinton are two of Tommy's closest friends. All their last names start with "R" and since they lined up in alphabetical order they ended up getting to stand next to each other.
Congrats Tommy! You have worked hard for the past 6 years. You learned a lot in elementary school and you have been a great example to your brothers. You got your homework done quickly and you always made sure we were to school at least 5 minutes before any kids were even supposed to show up. I hope your enthusiasm for learning continues at the next level.
HOLY CRAP!!! I'm gonna have a middle schooler!!!
2 comments:
Congrats to Tommy!!! Golly, I still remember holding him as a baby. Time just keeps flying by!
Yah, holy crap! I know just how you feel! :)
Post a Comment