Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tooth Fairy Visits

On Tuesday, January 18, Sammy lost his first tooth.  His tooth had been loose for about two weeks and he would wiggle and wiggle it.  Finally right before he was brushing his teeth that night, he wiggled it lose.  Sammy was super excited for the Tooth Fairy to come that night.  At 2:00am, he came in our room to tell us the Tooth Fairy had left some money under his pillow.

5 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Way to go Sammy! :)

Jill said...

YEEEHOOOO! So exciting. I hope the Tooth Fairy wasn't cheap;)

kathee said...

Sammy!! Kapree can't believe you both lost a tooth on the SAME DAY!!! I told her that means you're going to get married!!!! haha - she thought that was a weird reason to get married, but is good with it!

Amie said...

2am..classic!

Sue said...

Love this pic! 2:00 am. Excellent.