Venom II
January 30, 2010 - January 17, 2011
Every night before he goes to bed, Tommy checks on his snakes - Venom I and Venom II. Usually when he comes down crying it is because one of them has escaped but last night was different. Last night, Tommy discovered Venom II had passed away. Although I was slightly relieved to be down to just one snake (happy dance), Tommy is very sad.
Venom II the day we brought him home from Petco.
We buried him in the garden so he could fertizle our garden...the Circle of Life.
3 comments:
Oh, poor Tommy! May your garden yield a bountiful harvest in the years to come in honor of Venom II!
Please tell Tommy how sorry the Cliffords are for his loss. Our thoughts are with you all at this time.....
Oh my heart is just breaking for poor Tommy. I will remember Venom II only with the fondest of memories Rest in peach oh slithery one.
Post a Comment