Christmas Morning
The Stockings
Tommy's big gift this year was a Tim Duncan Fathead.
Sammy's big gift was a DS.
Jenny & Jim
Sarah's big gift was a DS.
Austin's big gift was a bow and arrow set.
(Some of) The Presents
Grandma gave Sarah a couple of Princess movies
Gloves (all the kids got some)
Remote control helicopter
(all the boys got one from Grandma)
New Camera
Kindle
Scooter
Basketball (I think he gets one every birthday and Christmas)
Jewelry and a DS
After opening presents and eating breakfast, we headed up north again to go to Grandma's house for the Christmas dinner.
Uncle Scott helping Austin with his new bow and arrow.
Aim and fire
Check out that cute skirt from Grandma and the Belle doll from Sammy.
Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. I love the excitment in the air. I love the spirit of giving and helping others. I love the traditions. I love my family.
2 comments:
What a gloriously wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for your family! :) Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!
That is awesome you got a new camera! LUCKY!!
Post a Comment