Monday, November 1, 2010

Trunk or Treat

2010 Roberts Costume Winners

Most orginial:  Spaghetti and meatballs

Tommy and I worked on this costume together.  I got the idea off a website (I have no original ideas).  It turned out great and we had a lot of fun making it.  This is also the first time Tommy has really dressed up in three years.  The last two he has been Tim Duncan and the year before that he was a snake hunter (he dressed normal and carried around a plastic snake).

Toughest: Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime with green hair

Prettiest:  Princess Belle

Scariest:  Count Dracula 

On Friday, we had our ward Trunk or Treat.  The kids look great in their costumes. Jim's chili took 3rd place in the Traditional category.  It was very good chili. 

I think the pink hair is a nice touch.

Tommy and his buddy, Tyler. 

Sammy and his buddy, Spiderman (Zach).

Count Dracula

Sammy, Austin, Sarah, and Tommy very happy with their loot.  Fortunately, we gave most of it away on Halloween and that night the Good Witch came and took the rest.  But she didn't leave the kids empty handed, she left a ton of candy wrappers and $3 dollars for each kid.  

3 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Great kid costumes, cool carved pumpkins, congrats on Jim's chili, and I love that the Good Witch stopped by your house for Halloween candy, too!!!

Tiffany said...

Super cute! i think Sarah was the only one of your kids that I saw!! they all look great!!

Jill said...

I have to voice my fave...I have never HEARD of someone dressing up like spaghetti and meatballs. To see it in the flesh is...breathtaking..for real. I LOVE IT! The rest of your kids look cute too ofcourse;)