Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mother's Day Pictures

Mother's Day
May 13, 2012

This year I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I decided to just enjoy the day and not worry that I am not a "perfect" mom and I don't have "perfect" family and just know that we are a "masterpiece" in progress. 

Every year I ask for two things - no fighting and pictures...this is difficult because usually family pictures equals fighting.  Nonetheless, the kiddos and the hubby humored me and we got a few good pictures.

Me and my four masterpieces - Austin, Sarah, Sammy, Tommy

Tommy, Sammy, Sarah

Sarah

Austin

The kids - Sammy, Tommy, Austin, Sarah

Tommy & Sarah

They are getting tired - Sammy, Tommy, Sarah, Austin

Tebowing - Sammy & Austin

My boys - Austin, Sammy, Tommy

Sammy

Also I got a big bruise for Mother's Day.  I have been pleading for a few years for a new entertainent center upstairs.  Well, Jim surprised me with a mission style entertainment center when he came home from the Father/Sons Campout.  I got the bruise while hauling it upstairs.  It was heavy.  We got the bottom piece up by ourselves, but we had to call over a few neighbors for the top piece.  The room looks so much nicer and organized now.

1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Love this post- especially seeing you in some of the pics!!! You're seriously gorgeous Jenny, as are your masterpieces!