Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Training Game

Spring Training Game
Dodgers vs. Rangers
March 16, 2012

Tommy, Austin and I went to a Spring Training Game.  Sadly, we were the only ones that could make it this year - Sammy was vacationing with the Pareja's, Sarah was at a friend's house, and Jim was too busy at work.

The boys were very excited...I told them they could each have two treats (if I would have had the other two kids they would have only gotten one treat - lol).

Tommy got some type of lemonade drink and then an ice cream, then he was ready to go and it was the 3rd inning...I made him stick it out to the 7th inning. 

Austin got cotton candy and nachos.  Austin spread his treats out a little, he was ready to go by the 6th inning.

NOTE TO SELF:  Next year, find out if they really want to go to the game or if they just want treats. 

No comments: