Saturday, December 18, 2010

Peppermint Twist

Marissa, Olivia, Sarah

The most precious thing happened last Saturday - these three darlings  performed in their first dance recital.  Their routine was called the "Peppermind Twist."

Sarah and I

I was a stage mom with my good friend, Tiffany (Marissa's mom).  We got to stay back stage and entertain the girls during the show.  The only bummer was that we didn't get to see any of the other performances, but it was super fun getting to sit backstage and interact with the girls.

Sarah, Marissa, and Olivia after their performance.

Sarah and Jim

Sarah and Jim also performed in a Daddy/Daughter Dance.  They have been practicing just about every  night for a couple of weeks.  It was such a great experience for them.

Marissa and Sarah

Below are two videos.  The first is of the Peppermint Twist.  Sarah is the three one over on the back row. The second video is of the very end of the Daddy/Daughter Dance.  Jim and Sarah are the second ones over.  I only caught the end because I was having a hard time finding a good angle. (another perk of being a stage mom was that I got to take video from the side rather than in the audience).

Peppermint Twist

Daddy Daughter Dance

5 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

:) Cutest dancing, costumes, and daddy-daughter moments ever!!!

*Lindsey* said...

What cute little peppermints!

Katy B. said...

Oh my goodness! I loved the dance, the costumes, the cuteness....everything! Great job Miss Sarah!

kimber said...

So fun! It was the same recital, we were the 330 showing.
How nice of you to be the stage mom, I'm never that nice to volunteer that:)

mrs t said...

Absolutely darling!