In addition to the cookie exchange, we have a white elephant gift. I have made it a tradition to do some type of calendar. The first year, I gave my normal family calendar. I thought it would be funny for someone to hang a calendar of some other family in their home. Then I did my infamous swimsuit edition. Last year, I did a "History of the Swimsuit" with my face on a bunch of swimsuit models from the early 1900s. This year I did a P90X Calendar in honor of my P90X experience ove rthe past several months. Since so people were not able to make it I wanted to share it with everyone (who am I kidding?!?! There were tons of people there, but I for some reason I am compelled to publicly embarass myself - what is wrong with me?)
Cover page
And just so I give credit where credit is due - These are actual things that Tony Horton says during the exercise videos. The only one I made changes on was the yoga one, I put my age in rather than his.
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Well, there's the calendar. Who is the lucky winner???
MaryAnn (Allyson's sister). Sadly, for MaryAnn it got stolen from her. Each gift can be stolen twice. I think Brea ended up with the calendar.
Some of the other hot items included (there were tons but I only got pictuers of a few):
Aubrey got the bedazzled toilet plunger made by Tiffany, but that's not all.
It came with a matching bra so she could plunge the toilet in style. Sadly, again, Aubrey got this fantastic gift stolen from her. I believe Vikki ended up with.
Sarah got this Ms. Claus tee from Denise...but i don't know who ended up with it.
This Santa hat was also a favorite. The picture isn't the best, but it is a hat of a chimney with Santa's legs sticking up.













4 comments:
I am SO glad I got your calendar!!! I can't believe I was the lucky winner! :) The cookie exchange was a blast!
You will never never know how depressed I am that I wasn't there! I only WISH I was the recipient of the calendar. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving...thank you for this post, it made me laugh out loud:)
Such fun and one lucky friend!!! :) I need, want, and covet your calendars!
I don't think I've missed you ladies more than right now!! It looks like y'all had so much fun!
Post a Comment