North Carolina - Day 4
October 11, 2012
Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium
This morning we went to the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium. Wonderful aquarium. There were lots of different hands' on activities for the kids and the exhibits were amazing, plus the cost was very reasonable.
Me & the kids before entering.
Austin - one of the many photo ops.
Sammy
Turning my frog...
...into Prince Charming.
The kids watching a shark exhibit. There were divers in the tank telling us about the different fish and sharks in the tank.
The boys playing with the different sea ceatures.
Tommy
Sarah
There was also a nature walk with lots of places to view animals and plants.
Sarah & Jim
I liked this sign.
Tommy liked this sign.
Ahhhh....
Papa Hardy turned into a crab.
Normally, I don't do this but we had so much fun at this aquarium that I actually bought the photo op pictures they took as we walked into the aquarium.
I liked them all.
Oh no...
Sammy in the gift shop. The kids always want to buy something in the gift shop...
1 comment:
What an awesome aquarium! :) These are the funnest pictures, especially loving the frog/prince ones!
Post a Comment