Saturday, July 7, 2012

Trek 2012 - REMEMBER

Goodyear Stake Pioneer Trek
June 6-10, 2012

Jim and I had the priviledge of being a Ma & Pa for our stake trek.  What an amazing experience. We were the Rawbutts Family.  Our nicknames were Jim-Bob and Jenny-Bob and we ended up giving all of our "children" a Bob at the end of their name.

Family Cheer:
We are the Rawbutts
We are kind of sore
BUTT we will ENDURE!
Ra-Ra-Ra-BUTTS!!

Our AMAZING family
Back - Then-Ethan-Bob, Jake-the-Snake-Bob, Jim-Bob, Lowell-Observatory-Bob (big brother)
Middle:  Melly-Moo-Bob, Kimbo-Bob, Jenny-Bob, Megan Bacon-Bob, Gladdy Maddy-Bob, Emily Memory-Bob, Elizabeth-Bob
Front - Gabe-the-Babe-Bob, Tori Story-Bob, Noah Ark-Bob

My pictures are pretty random because they are just a few that I was about dig up.  In a few months, we should be getting a DVD with all the pics taken by the photographers up there.

On our way to Zion.  Our youth were amazing.  All of them were hard workers.

 With a few of our girls - Elizabeth, Maddy, Megan, Emily

I miss my kids!

Kimbo and Gabe - these two were ladies men.

The most wonderful big sister - Melly Moo Bob

Our big brother Lowell (this guy can do it all)

My Noah at the dance.

Ethan (wow, I really miss these kids)

Jake the STUD!  This young man is one tough dude.

I married a goofball. 


Last day - Family picture


Literally one of the most amazing experiences of my life.  I will treasure the days I spent on trek and I will never forget the relationships formed with some amazing people. 


1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Such great experiences, and everything, truly! Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you, again and again, and again! Love you tons!!!