Monday, February 27, 2012

Crimson Knight Baseball

Trivium Baseball Games
January-February 2012

2011-2012 Crimson Knight Baseball Team

Tommy with a few of his teammates.

Tommy had a fun time playing on his middle school baseball team.  It was his first time playing baseball and he actually showed a lot of improvement.  A little more practice and he could be a pretty good ball player. 

He got to play a little shortstop (just like his mom).

Experimenting with his stance.  He has a pretty good swing, but is still a little intimidated at the plate. The pitchers can be a little on the wild side.  Next season I think he will be a lot more comfortable.

He got hit by a pitch (which is probably why he is a little antsy at the plate).

Playing a little left field.

Baseball was fun.  It is pretty cool to watch Tommy being a 3-sport athlete (just like his mom).  Looking forward to basketball season in the spring.

1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

I'm so living vicariously through you and all of the sporty fun your crew has!!!