Monday, October 10, 2011

We Believe...

(More catch up)

One of our family goals for 2011 was to memorize all 13 Articles of Faith.  Back in June, Tommy and Austin finished memorizing all 13!  Sammy has most of them memorized completely, but he is still working on a few words here and there.


Over the summer we challenged Tommy and Austin to read the whole Book of Mormon all by themselves.  It came down to the wire, but both of them completed it before school started.


As a reward for these tasks, we took the kids to Jump Street on Labor Day.

Sarah had a great time.


Sammy loved the mazes.

Tommy jumped, jumped, and jumped!

I never got a picture of Austin because he was happily running around from one jumping area to the next.  The kids all had a great time. 

I'm so proud of Tommy and Austin for reading the Book of Mormon and forming their own testimony. 

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

How wonderful! Loving it and you!

mrs t said...

That is so awesome!