Monday, September 13, 2010

Basketball Ballerina


Last week Sarah joined a tap/ballet class for 3 and 4 year olds.  She absolutely loved it!  I think she loves being with her two buddies - Marrisa and Oliva - the most.  I don't know much about dance but Sarah told me they learned this dance stance in class.  Someone please enlighten me as to what it is called?!?!?

Since I have been buying tap shoes, ballet shoes, leotards and tights, I decided it would be a good idea to get Sarah a basketball. 


Jim and I are very proud of her skillz (in both basketball and ballet).



7 comments:

Jim said...

It is obvious she takes after her dad on teh basketball skills since she never misses just like me. :)

Alexis said...

Yay! Another dancer in the family!!!

mrs t said...

She's awesome!

Also, I'm impressed with your garden! I'm excited to see how it goes for you. And I LOVE your laundry room. The clothesline is such a cute idea (I may steal it from you) and the hooks are brilliant. I'm currently looking for a good place for some hooks for all of Gracie's bags. She's got TONS!

Tatum said...

She is so cute and girlie! Love you little ballerina

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Awesome everything!!!

*Lindsey* said...

A multi-talented girl! I can't believe how big she is!

Katy B. said...

Wow! Like mother, like daughter. The roberts girls rock! :):)